It’s that time of year again when may of us dread venturing outdoors from fear of spring time allergies which cause red, puffy eyes.
Here is a simple and natural tip which can reduce the swelling and redness around the eyes and will leave you looking refreshed and looking good.
- Steep 2 teabags in boiling water for 3-5 minutes
- gently squeeze excess water from the bags
- leave to cool on a clean plate or if you if it is a hot day, place them in the fridge for 20 minutes
- lie down with your head on a towel to protect pillow from getting stained by any run-off from the teabags
- place teabags on your eyes and relax for 15 minutes with your eyes closed
- remove teabags and pat the area dry with a clean towel
- apply Nahrin Eye Contour Gel to sooth and moisturise the area around the eyes
- discard the old teabags
It is important not to use the same teabags more then once used they will no longer be sterile. You can repeat this process as often as you feel necessary.
TIP: Whenever you apply Nahrin Eye Contour Gel, always stroke gently away from the direction of the bridge of your nose to the outer edge of your face.
For more information on Nahrin Eye Contour Gel, click here.